Ten Ways You Can Help the Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts
Did you know? The Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts is a 501(c)3 organization, and we rely solely on individual donations to cover the bulk of our operating expenses. Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to the daily maintenance and care of the Maynard Dixon Living History Museum in Mt. Carmel, Utah. We have listed some creative ways that you can help.
As always, we THANK YOU for your generous support!
10. Having a Birthday? Getting married? Instead of gifts, in your party invitation, kindly request your guests make a donation — of any amount — to The Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts.
9. Donate items to the Thunderbird Foundation, including paintings, prints, and other needed items.
8. Donate in-kind products or services for our art events especially the Dixon Camp Out Invitational in June 2018.
7. Buy artwork from our store. A percentage of the purchase can be tax deductible.
6. Donate via payroll deduction. It’s easy to do through your employer’s payroll deduction program - designate "Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts." Our EIN is 88-0396178.
5. Rent the Thunderbird Foundation facilities for your next wedding, party, board retreat, or corporate event.
4. Create a memorial: donate $5,000, and we will place a marker rock with a plaque with whatever name you designate on the Dixon property.
3. Bring your art-loving friends to our events or schedule a tour of the property.
2. Purchase items as gifts - books, art, poster prints, and much more - from our online store.
1. Establish an endowment or charitable remainder trust for The Thunderbird Foundation for the Arts, to benefit the lives of the working artists we support, and to preserve the Maynard Dixon Living History Museum and our programs.
Have another idea? Contact us today! As always - THANK YOU to our very generous patrons.